- 2 15oz cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5oz can Chili Ready Diced Tomatoes with Onions
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 4-5 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- In a food processor add half of the can of tomatoes with juice.
- Drain remaining tomatoes and reserve.
- Add garbanzo beans, olive oil and taco seasoning. Blend until smooth.
- Add water 1 tbsp at a time if needed to achieve smooth consistency.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and stir in garlic, cilantro and reserved tomatoes. Garnish with sliced olives and green onions.
Recipe Source: Ashley Ganas – Corporate - Pacific Coast Producers