- 2 , 15 oz cans of garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5oz can of Chili Ready Diced Tomatoes with Onions
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 4-5 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- In a food processor add half of the can of tomatoes with juice.
- Drain remaining tomatoes and reserve.
- Add garbanzo beans, olive oil and taco seasoning. Blend until smooth.
- Add water 1 tbsp at a time if needed to achieve smooth consistency.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and stir in garlic, cilantro and reserved tomatoes.
- Garnish with sliced olives and green onions.